This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libf2c update
- To: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- Subject: Re: libf2c update
- From: Dave Love <d dot love at dl dot ac dot uk>
- Date: 01 Jul 1998 18:26:52 +0100
- Cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <9806291854.AA10299@moene.indiv.nluug.nl> <email@example.com> <9807011605.AA13356@moene.indiv.nluug.nl>
>>>>> "Toon" == Toon Moene <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> I haven't checked in the following. Does it fix the problem OK?
Toon> Yes, sure. Does dmg concur with your analysis ?
It wasn't a problem in dmg's stuff, just with the merge I did against
Craig's changes in libI77. There were conflicts, but I don't know
(and haven't got round to checking) why the diffs I derived were
I'll check in the fix.
Toon> PS: My sincere condolences.
It makes a change from Germany, for what little that's worth. Up the
Sick as a parrot.