This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Minor simplification for gcc/Makefile.in
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Subject: Re: Minor simplification for gcc/Makefile.in
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 23:46:29 -0600
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com, Dave Love <d dot love at dl dot ac dot uk>
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <Pine.GSO.3.96.980630160911.12660Xemail@example.com>you write:
> While trying to hunt down a bug in Makefile.in I found that part of
> Fri Jun 26 17:36:42 1998 Dave Love <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * Makefile.in (install-info): Run install-info program in separate
> could be simplified somewhat.
> Tue Jun 30 16:04:21 1998 Gerald Pfeifer <email@example.com>
> * Makefile.in: No need to strip the directory information from a
> filename if there cannot be any such information.
I leave this in Dave's hands. :-)