Early Bird Discount - Health and Inactivity Conference 2019

HEALTH AND INACTIVITY CONFERENCE

The Bridgewater Hall, Manchester

14th November 2019

Front-line professionals understand more than anyone about the pressures of
the increasing demand on health and social care at the same time as
managing tighter budgets. Managing this demand is part of the day to day
work of surgeries, clinics, care homes and wards across the country.
Debates on how to best approach these issues have often focused on how we
can better run our services but it is now widely accepted that preventing
people becoming ill in the first place – protecting or improving their
health before they need treatment – is of increased importance.

The members of a community are the most valuable resource in shaping
successful local programmes. - Sport England

Our latest Why Sports conference will provide an inclusive platform to
discuss current evidence whilst providing insight on how as a nation, we
can all work towards a sustainable preventative health approach across our
communities through the promotion and prescription of physical activity.

[1]CLICK FOR CONFERENCE AGENDA

BOOK NOW TO SAVE 25%

EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT ON DELEGATE TICKETS

Public Sector £225

3rd Sector £175

Private Sector £395

Discount Code - HA19EB21219

Discount available until 17:00 February 21st 2019

For more information call +44(0)161 464 8688

[2]REGISTER INTEREST / BUY TICKETS

Why Sports are asking for contributions from our community for our blog
site. If you have an inspiring case study or a story to tell that has
increased activity , please do not hesitate to get in touch.

[3]Contact us

Partner Profile:

How do you get people with dementia interested in physical activity? How
do you motivate them to keep exercising to improve their health?

[4]Click here to find out more

[5]TAKE ME TO THE WHY SPORTS BLOG SITE

Follow us on social media for more info & updates
[6]Twitter [7]LinkedIn [8]YouTube

[9]