Re: GCC produces slightly different .o files on two consecutive runs in certain conditions

Hi,

On Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 1:28 AM Jonathan Wakely <jwakely.gcc@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Mon, 28 Jan 2019 at 23:24, Shlomi Fish <shlomif@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi all!
> >
> > I am trying to do a https://reproducible-builds.org/ setup in my C /
> gnu11
> > / cmake based FOSS project so I can cache valgrind results. The project
> is
> > https://fc-solve.shlomifish.org/ and it has a git repo at
> > https://github.com/shlomif/fc-solve .
>
> It's not clear from your mail if you're using some or all of GCC's
> options that are relevant, -Wdate-time and -frandom-seed, and the env
> var SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH.

I am using -Wdate-time and -Werror and it also happens with export
SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH="0" now that I tried it. Should I try -frandom-seed as
well?

BTW, I am using mageia linux v7 x86-64.

--
Shlomi Fish http://www.shlomifish.org/