This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC produces slightly different .o files on two consecutive runs in certain conditions
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Shlomi Fish <shlomif at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-help <gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 23:28:46 +0000
- Subject: Re: GCC produces slightly different .o files on two consecutive runs in certain conditions
- References: <CANy4znUBRzVUnyu93DqLEde+Sxvo8Pft11REZeoTWu3=9Gwuog@mail.gmail.com>
On Mon, 28 Jan 2019 at 23:24, Shlomi Fish <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi all!
> I am trying to do a https://reproducible-builds.org/ setup in my C / gnu11
> / cmake based FOSS project so I can cache valgrind results. The project is
> https://fc-solve.shlomifish.org/ and it has a git repo at
> https://github.com/shlomif/fc-solve .
It's not clear from your mail if you're using some or all of GCC's
options that are relevant, -Wdate-time and -frandom-seed, and the env