Translators & Voice-over Services

Hello Ma’am/Sir,

Are you looking for *Transcription, Voice-over, Subtitling, Dubbing, and
Conference Services or hire Translators/Interpreters?*

I represent an company which consists of talented linguists in different
Indian Regional languages (*Bengali, Malayalam, Marathi, Tamil, Urdu,
Kannada, Gujarati, Odia, Punjabi*) and International Languages (*Russian,
Spanish, Korean, German, Swedish, Arabic, Turkish, Portuguese, Italian,
Thai, French, Greek, Japanese, French, Chinese, Dutch, African etc.*).

*Reputed clientele: *BHEL*, *Emenox Group, Interglobe Technologies, TCS,
Global Sign, DTS, L&T, NISC Export Services, and Schneider Electric.

Please let me know if you require any of the above services.

Kind Regards

Shilpa Negi

Dept. (HR)

Note: A*lso provides Document Translation and Localization Services.*
[image: beacon]