Welcome to Shenzhen ZDCL Trade Co., Ltd.

Hi friend,

Hopefully,this email doesn't cause you any inconvenience.

Our company can provide you with the production of various printed circuit board.

According to the design plan and the quantity of goods, the price can be completed within 2 hours at the earliest.

Sample ready in 2 days,fast delivery time 20 days,high efficient supply ability 100000 units monthly.

We would like to talk in details through skype or mail or any way you like

We are confident that our products will make a complement for your busines and improve your values to the biggest.For your sake,why not choose one more support?

Anyway..hope we can get your soonest reply!

Best regards.

Eva

 Company name:Shenzhen ZDCL Trade Co., Ltd.

Mail:18475635876@163.com

Skype:+8618475635876

Wechat:+8618475635876