Re: Help : MinGW GCC (GNU Compiler Collection) Ver. 8.2.0.

On Mon, 14 Jan 2019 at 17:47, bteddy1 <bteddy1@mail.com> wrote:

> I need the locations of the standard libraries and headers for gcc and g++.
> I am asking because they are not known and I need to tell the compiler and
> linker where to look.

Then something is wrong with your GCC build. GCC knows how to find
them automatically (as I already said).

> I don't need some one to diagnose any problems.

Well apparently you do. If GCC doesn't know where to find those files
then there's a problem. Telling it how to find them won't fix that
problem.

But apparently you know best.

> Just to let me know where are the
>
> standard libraries and headers for gcc.
> AND
> standard libraries and headers for g++.

I can tell you where they are on my computer, but that won't help you
because I don't know how you built and installed it (you *did* install
it, right? As in ran "make install"?)