Re: Build 8.2 failed make install

On 1/13/19 2:57 PM, Christer Solskogen wrote:
On 13.01.2019 07:44, jim Cruse wrote:
I got the 8.2 source and managed to run make without a failure, but then I
went to run make install and it failed,
I am assuming that the build completed because the make ended successfully,
how can I manually move gcc-8.2.0 to manually "install" the build
I was compiling on a raspberry pi 3b+ with gcc

I would suggest you paste the error as well...

Also I am curious what you are using for a toolchain. I have an ASUS
TinkerBoard which is somewhat faster than the raspberry pi and I
expected that a gcc bootstrap would have been fairly easy. Not so.

So I am curious what toolchain and what os are you using?  Debian?

Dennis