Re: signed/unsigned integer conversion for right shift seems

On 7 February 2018 at 16:34, Peter T. Breuer wrote:
> Dear David et al
>

> I'll repeat the paragraph from my summary this morning.

Please don't, your sophistry is still off-topic. Repeating it doesn't
make it any less so.

The insight you finally gave me credit for wasn't even mine
originally, but as I'd also said in an earlier mail, you aren't paying
attention. Too busy stroking yourself for being so clever.

Now please go away, you tedious fart.