Account creation / password failing

Hi!

I thought I had an account on the gcc bugtracker with the email address
patrikhuber@gmail.com, but I may have forgotten my password, or maybe I
really don't have an account yet. The Password Reset function says
A token for changing your password has been emailed to *patrikhuber@gmail.com
<patrikhuber@gmail.com>*. Follow the instructions in that email to change
your password.
but I am not receiving any emails.

Also if I try to sign up, it wants me to send an email to
gcc-bugzilla-account-request@gcc.gnu.org. But this results in an error:Message
not delivered
The response was:

552 spam score exceeded threshold

Thank you very much and best regards,

Patrik

--
Dr. Patrik Huber
Centre for Vision, Speech and Signal Processing

Web: www.patrikhuber.ch
Mobile: +44 (0)7482 633 934