run a single libgo test

Hi,
Could someone point me how to run a single libgo test using make check ?
I want to try running database/sql test to measure time it takes to run.
It frequently keeps getting timed out on our aarch32 validation boxes.

Also it seems in libgo/go/runtime/crash_cgo_test.go,
in function TestCgoCallbackGC also shows similar random failures.
I've noticed this code fragment:
                case runtime.GOOS == "linux" && runtime.GOARCH == "arm":
                        t.Skip("too slow for arm builders")

Should I add a similar case to skip database/sql test on arm builders ?
Sorry if this sounds silly, I don't understand golang much.

Thanks,
Prathamesh