Re: standard calling convention for static function

On 04/12/17 14:55, David Livshin wrote:

> I am processing compiler-generated assembly code; not knowing calling
> convention utilized makes it difficult.

Why are you wanting to make the functions static?  Just use external
linkage, and the functions will be generated for use from external code.

You can also use the "-fkeep-static-functions" compiler flag.  I am not
sure that it /guarantees/ you will get standard calling conventions, but
I'd be surprised if you got something else.