Re: GCC 7.2 build bugs on Windows 8.1 and Windows 10

On 23 October 2017 at 15:55, David Gressett wrote:
> gcc needs some substantial patching to to build on Windows.
> The details depend on whether you are building a 64-bit or a 32-bit gcc.
>
> There are two projects on Sourceforge which deal with gcc  on Windows:
>
> MinGW  (32-bit) and MinGW-w64 (64-bit)
>
> The mailing lists for those projects are the best places to go to for information about
>  building on Windows for a Windows target.

Did you ever get to the bottom of the problem in
https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-help/2017-04/msg00133.html ?

I see _aligned_malloc in MinGW's <malloc.h> so if the configure script
found it then I don't understand how it can be missing later.

If that code still doesn't build we need a bug report.