Re: how to compile in one system targeting another?

On 21 October 2017 at 04:07, sugar wrote:
> Hi, how could for instance, compile a source in my server, but the actual
> target will be another server, should I enable certain special flags at the
> time of the compilation?

Are they running the same OS? On the same hardware?

This question far too vague to be answered, try again.

> Also, is it necessary to create a package for the software or just like
> compress the binary files and move them to the other server (along with the
> required libraries)

Technically you can just copy the files. Your server might be
administered by someone who has other policies and requires something
different.