Re: I try compile GCC 7.2.0 68k Version. Get errors "attempt to use poisened". GCC 4.5.0 and older compile with that files. how can this change to work ?

Hello

In the past i do the GCC 4.3 and 4.5 Ports too, get out of GCC 3.4 files with some changes to work in newer GCC core. m68k-amigaos Target  is in gcc main source configure but some files are miss.
3.4 Port is done from Gunther Nikl. Gunther or earlier developers add many special non GCC standard features, so i assume the amiga files are not add offical because of not clean code. I do 4.3 and above ports not with Gunther's special feature and some amiga developers change their programs to use this new standard GCC.

I download source from gcc page and add the platform specific files from old GCC 4.5 to make a newer version. now the 4.5 is old and a new compiler for 68k-amigaos is usefull.

Is it not possible to change only the Macro FUNCTION_ARG to

#define FUNCTION_ARG targetm.calls.function_arg

or is syntax complete diffrent ?. question is also since which GCC version this macros do not work ?.

On 06.09.17, you wrote:

> On 09/06/2017 08:33 AM, Bernd R wrote:
>> Hello
>>
>> please can somebody tell how can this file change so all work ?
>>
>> this errors i get
>>
>> /cygdrive/e/amiga/amidevcpp/bernd/gcc-7/gcc/config/m68k/amigaos.h:27:8: error: attempt to use poison                              ed "TARGET_VERSION"
>>  #undef TARGET_VERSION
> First, where did you get your sources?  amigaos.h isn't any file I'm
> aware of in modern versions of GCC.
>
> Certain macros have been turned into target hooks and as such the target
> macros can no longer be used.
>
> For example, FUNCTION_ARG has turned into
> targetm.calls.function_arg (...)
>
> Jeff
>
> ---
> http://www.avg.com