Re: the same id in the same scope refers to different objects

On 04/09/2017 15:30, Andrew Haley wrote:

> On 04/09/17 14:24, Mason wrote:
>
>> I suggest asking in the comp.lang.c Usenet newsgroup.
>> You will find experts who know the standard inside-out.
>
> Not any more.  Most of the experts have long since left.

There are at least 5 experts on clc.

James Kuyper, Keith Thompson, Ben Bacarisse, Tim Rentsch,
Richard Heathfield (Honorable mention for David Brown).

I've been reading clc for ~15 years, and I don't remember
a time when there was significantly more expertise.

I'll grant you that the signal-to-noise ratio has plummeted,
due to several kooks and trolls targeting clc, but a good
killfile solves most of the problem.

Regards.