Re: Bugzilla (was: GCC does not generate ADCX or ADOX for _addcarryx_u64)

On 21 August 2017 at 12:29, Jeffrey Walton wrote:

>> So what are you search terms that don't work?
>>
>> Simply claiming it doesn't work for 3-6 months is not helpful. It
>> does, I use it daily. I get multiple requests to create new accounts
>> for people every day, so they're apparently able to use it too.
>
> I don't get that far. I get Gateway timeouts (500 server errors).

How far is "that far"? You can't even load https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/ ?

Clearly that's not the case for everyone else, or we wouldn't have all
this traffic:
https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-bugs/2017-08/

> Perhaps location affects the service. Is the bugzilla hosted on Red
> Hat's campus?

I think it's in a Red Hat data centre, and I'm on a different
continent and can use it fine.