Fwd: failure notice

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <MAILER-DAEMON@sourceware.org>
Date: 3 April 2017 at 11:52
Subject: failure notice
To: shawn.pringle@gmail.com

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at sourceware.org.

<gnu@gcc.gnu.org>:

        d=gmail.com; s=20161025;
        h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to;
        bh=EApF2Rwy4SxK5X/HWEXIg38nMrOKA+WZS1ZXumm3sSw=;
        b=BHLpNEQA7cREtrjHEVBwEaSlPbw1mdlLKMzm9pK+486toRVsuNlyXlF6XimzZ/X1Ba
         289GRM48N2k/u9fTi8DcsATd//Bcsl+s2pXUhwW9aiW7/FeTHCq2YnC9HL5gSXdciLW1
         bW6g43P0TjoiCbr5QAirKl1qtFzvTVJCrhuP4KRcoRg98O8o9vSGaX3fsEN4oF7HCFb7
         Lswh0w4fRkzOEf+iGiZBjasym7k3vTUuNRiLpzoWs11KZFmds8KKIHQGPKQGSSdGnglv
         rZV7fM4ZE8N6YZenI+J4MMEG3RUfx8UMXyaKM9KlIvb2MUrvhWtfDprt9qnBzLsMKgAV
         Cs9w==
        d=1e100.net; s=20161025;
        h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to;
        bh=EApF2Rwy4SxK5X/HWEXIg38nMrOKA+WZS1ZXumm3sSw=;
        b=WiwT+GuhNVa7GvHIhK31KNfdGh3Tfc5CY3QsyY9hfqSGNeYWCTHH1ZgR0LoOx4yeaP
         lIZMwmuc6hTg4Y4/R9sb3v4Tq4xzZqN79fgneMeTHHCJQ3ntyV+hv0JeD8qkghzdDpAY
         SWydG2UWO2yTpmAbqzyXGMm8eEBgw1oio57Z11nx7MiZ2YCYzjteOE3Ka/ddKacDeUJ7
         puEM6PkrkWq26MrXJGPVEhW/SFaBzquNdmio2tib/NpPrlucxzHwA2kmJS2usfAzWtAt
         xdWszg6fvItVH26kFQcurkEr4xd3Vvk+UBjnuG/r5roa+VBR5RP+9nOUpEV6ZH89UqGh
         BVkg==