RE: symbian support in gcc

Understood.
Always yours, Fiodar Stryzniou

исходное сбщ
Тема: Re: symbian support in gcc
От: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely.gcc@gmail.com>
Дата: 25.07.2016 12.39

On 25 July 2016 at 09:18,  <fedor_qd@mail.ru> wrote:
> I would ask to not remove existing support for Symbian. It's possible build and run app with gcc 5 series. GCC 6.1.0 inserts call to some nonimplemented function - see my previous message.

You should send that to the gcc@ list not this one, since you're
talking about changes to GCC not asking for help using it.

But as usual your email is very short, and very vague, and is missing
all the details necessary to make it useful. If you send a mail to the
gcc@ list you should try to be more clear than "see my previous
message" (which message? Are we all supposed to remember it? You mean
the one you sent 7 weeks ago? Provide a link to it in the archives.)