Re: Check for command line option in my header file

Really cool, thanks a lot Jeff.

I know that my CPU supports the feature, as I can test it using Visual
Studio on windows, but when I run the command you specified on Ubuntu
wunning under Virtualbox, I do not see a POPCNT definition. Is it possible
that g++ doesn't detect the feature because it is running in a virtual
machine?