Re: float behaivior on ARMv8-A

Hello,
I was able to locate the Problem(s).
And I think this maybe could be a gcc-bug. It seem's that sin() and sqrt()
works in less precision when compiled for AARCH64 (no ffast-math or other
"unsafe" float-options enabled). I've worked that around by using sinl() and
sqrtl() and now everythink work's like expected. I'm note sure if this is a
bug or a normal behavior when compiling for different architectures.

If this could be a bug and you need additional information feel free to
write.