I want to get all of compile error message list of gcc about C language.

Dear GCC.

Hello. I'm student of Dankook University in South Korea.
I'm studying about C compiler for increasing software quality.
So I want to get all of compile error message list of gcc about C language.
I was trying to find it. But I can't find it anywhere.
Only I can get part of it.

How can I find it?
Please advise me.
Thank you.