This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Unable to access gcc svn.
- From: Segher Boessenkool <segher at kernel dot crashing dot org>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Ed Smith-Rowland <3dw4rd at verizon dot net>, "gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 00:45:34 -0500
- Subject: Re: Unable to access gcc svn.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5734B760 dot 80100 at gmail dot com> <5735096D dot 5000109 at verizon dot net> <CAH6eHdS6jVLp1kbuEQVbHFB+ZBY0e=9Wha0YPwsvBHT8FxpNpw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Fri, May 13, 2016 at 10:42:02AM +0100, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> Ideally you'll still want to replace your
> existing DSA pubkey with an RSA one, so you don't need to tell you
> client to allow DSA keys, but if you don't have shell access then I
> think you need to ask overseers@gcc to update your authorized_keys
Hard to find that page, unless you have it in your bookmarks ;-)