Re: Standardized instructions for cross-compiling toolchain?

Thanks again. I will look into using a prebuilt libc. If I were to do
those steps, do I only need to do a single gcc build with the sysroot
pointing to the root filesystem + new libc libraries? Or is there any
special bootstrapping or anything I would need to do?