This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: a little help beginning (kernel module)
- From: Xen <list at xenhideout dot nl>
- To: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 02 May 2016 17:06:20 +0200
- Subject: Re: a little help beginning (kernel module)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <499979db2b87f18227d82279afc44ecc at dds dot nl>
Xen schreef op 02-05-2016 16:37:
So how can I put my source files in ./src, my output in ./build, and so
I may have at least achieved a little thing.
I move the makefile I had in to the src directory.
Then, in the parent I duplicate it but I add / change / put this line
obj-m += src/
It will just traverse into that directory, its .o and .ko files and so
on remain in that directory, while the other files (modules.order and
Module.symvers) and up in the parent (root) directory.
Already more agreeable :).