Re: a little help beginning (kernel module)

Xen schreef op 02-05-2016 16:37:

So how can I put my source files in ./src, my output in ./build, and so on?

I may have at least achieved a little thing.

I move the makefile I had in to the src directory.

Then, in the parent I duplicate it but I add / change / put this line instead:

obj-m += src/

It will just traverse into that directory, its .o and .ko files and so on remain in that directory, while the other files (modules.order and Module.symvers) and up in the parent (root) directory.

Already more agreeable :).