warning: style of line directive is a GCC extension [enabled by default]

Hello,

I am using nescc to generate C files for use with GCC. I believe that nescc uses
GCC's preprocessor itself to generate the C files I use. Is there any way to
disable the warning." warning: style of line directive is a GCC extension
[enabled by default]" which is generated by GCC upon processing directivs like
"#223 "file.nc"" which I think GCC's preprocessor is generating? If GCC's
preprocessor is not generating those line directives I would still like a switch
to temporarily disable the warnings while I search for a way to patch nescc.
Alternatively, if there is a way to disable GCC's preprocessor from generating
those line directives that would be nice.

Thank you,
Steven Stewart-Gallus