Re: [Consult] tile: How to construct testsuite for tile architecture without hardware.

Hello all:

After fix one qemu issue about floating point insns, correct the related
environments (make some symbol links), and reconfig building options (so
support g++), the current gcc testsuite result are:

                === gcc Summary ===

# of expected passes            78156
# of unexpected failures        98
# of unexpected successes       1
# of expected failures          120
# of unresolved testcases       1
# of unsupported tests          1384

                === g++ Summary ===

# of expected passes            83999
# of unexpected failures        78
# of unexpected successes       2
# of expected failures          277
# of unsupported tests          3568

[root@localhost build-gcc-tile]# gcc/xgcc -v
Using built-in specs.
COLLECT_GCC=gcc/xgcc
Target: tilegx-gchen-linux
Configured with: ../gcc/configure --target=tilegx-gchen-linux --disable-nls --enable-languages=c,c++ --enable-threads --enable-shared --enable-libssp --prefix=/upstream/release-tile --with-headers=/upstream/release-tile/include --with-sysroot=/upstream/release-tile --disable-multilib --disable-libquadmath --disable-libgomp --disable-libatomic
Thread model: posix
gcc version 6.0.0 20151012 (experimental) (GCC)
[root@localhost build-gcc-tile]# gcc/xg++ -v
Using built-in specs.
COLLECT_GCC=gcc/xg++
Target: tilegx-gchen-linux
Configured with: ../gcc/configure --target=tilegx-gchen-linux --disable-nls --enable-languages=c,c++ --enable-threads --enable-shared --enable-libssp --prefix=/upstream/release-tile --with-headers=/upstream/release-tile/include --with-sysroot=/upstream/release-tile --disable-multilib --disable-libquadmath --disable-libgomp --disable-libatomic
Thread model: posix
gcc version 6.0.0 20151012 (experimental) (GCC)

Welcome any ideas, suggestions, and completions.

Thanks.