RE: [Consult] tile: How to construct testsuite for tile architecture without hardware.

After fix the tillegx qemu's fsingle floating point insns issue, the gcc test suite result is:

		=== gcc Summary ===

# of expected passes		77272
# of unexpected failures	365
# of unexpected successes	7
# of expected failures		113
# of unresolved testcases	141
# of unsupported tests		1476

And I shall continue to analyze the left issues, next. :-)

Thanks.
--
Chen Gang

Open, share, and attitude like air, water, and life which God blessed