Re: [Consult] tile: How to construct testsuite for tile architecture without hardware.

Oh, sorry again, I did not finish qemu test within this month, again.
Current status is:

                  === gcc Summary ===

  # of expected passes            76725
  # of unexpected failures        790
  # of unexpected successes       7
  # of expected failures          113
  # of unresolved testcases       142
  # of unsupported tests          1483

My main excuses are:

 - We are lack of tilegx floating point insns related documents, we have
   to 'guess' implementation details. At last, we found ways to process
   it (we spent more than a half month free time resources for it).

 - My related qemu code need be refactor before merging into qemu master
   tree. At present, we are refactoring and merging tilegx code to qemu
   master tree (mainly by qemu related members).

Hope I can finish qemu tilegx gcc testsuite within next month (I guess,
it should be done in time).

 - Test the refactored and merged code again, based on it, I continue to
   fix gcc testsuite related issues.

 - Fix all 700+ gcc testsuite issues (10+ for pending issues, and the
   others are for UN-implementation insns issues, I guess).

Thanks.

--
Chen Gang

Open, share, and attitude like air, water, and life which God blessed