De : KESTENER Pierre
Envoyé : vendredi 22 mai 2015 08:59
À : gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
Objet : Problem build gcc 5.1 with openacc support for nvptx

Hello,

I'm following instructions from
https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/Offloading

I'm using the configure line for Nvidia ptx.

the build stops in configuring nvptx-none/libgfortran
with error:

checking whether symbol versioning is supported... configure: error: Link tests are not allowed after GCC_NO_EXECUTABLES.

My host OS is CentOS 6.5. I'm using gcc 4.7 (built with system gcc 4.4) to build gcc 5.1

Can someone give me hint to look where the problem could come from ?

Thanks.

Pierre.