Old Gcc and compile problems within certain amount of data...

Hi,

actually i'm using an old gcc, but i don't know if matters or not, anyway
mine is: gcc version 2.95.2 19991024 (release).

Now, when i'm linking my object files, if i add over a certain amount of
code, it seems that something is missing in my program.

Actually i'm developing a video game for console, so now i'm the situation
that if i add another source .c files - which will became another .o file -
some of the printF onscreen will be missing, and if i add more code, simply
the game will glitch.

I'm not very expert on gcc, how can i solve this?

thanks in advance!