Re: Compilation errors building gcc on mipsel

22.3.2014 3:18, Harry Prevor kirjoitti:
Hey David et al --

I don't mean to be an annoyance, but I'm still having the same compilation issues with gcc.

I've discussed this with others and it seems very odd that gcc is erroring out with these ABI issues, despite the fact that my setup is kind of unusual.

So using :

--build=mipsel-linux-gnu --host=mipsel-linux-gnu --target=mipsel-linux-gnu

in the GCC configure didn't work? It had worked with your current native GCC so...

BTW, what is the format used in the by glibc provided host/target library binaries and startups like 'crt1.o' ? Does it differ from the produced format in 'crtbegin.o', 'crtend.o' etc. objects? There are the GNU binutils like
'readelf' and 'objdump' to tell about the formats...