Dumping x86 cfg using gcc

Hi,

I am looking into dumping x86 CFGs using gcc much like ones IDA
produce if you disassemble an executable
(http://download.manuel-voegele.de/playonlinux/resources/IDA_tree.png).
dumping RTL or GIMPLE (fdump-tree-cfg) using gcc does not work for me;
I want to have the blocks made up of the final x86 instructions. I can
do this using LLVM, but I was wondering how one would go about doing
this with gcc.

--
Best,
Baris