Re: reload .so without restarting process

On 5 December 2013 02:02, Hatt Tom wrote:

> So if I link that .so against my executable by "g++ -l " command
> ,then I can not dlclose it fully in process at all  ?

Right. Why is that a problem?  Why do you think you need to dlclose it?

> Tp dlclose it  fully , I must not link it by compiler ,but manually
> use dlopen and dlsym to resolve the external symbols  .
>
> But if so ,how to make  the compiler not to compalain "not reference
> to symbol xxx" at compiling stage ?

That means your program depends on symbols in the library directly, so
you should link to it directly, and then you can't dlclose it.  But
that should not be a problem.

What are you trying to do?  Why can't you just let the linker do its
job normally?