GCC 4.8 and TeXworks (LaTeX editor) zooming and cpu usage.

Hello,

I use ArchLinux, the official version of gcc for ArchLinux is 4.8.2. TeXworks include a pdf viewer and use a TeXworks version built with gcc 4.8.2 the zooming function of the pdf viewer is slow and uses a lot of cpu. I have built gcc 4.7.3 in ArchLinux (modifying the CC, CXX and LINK variables in the makefile) and used that gcc version to compile TeXworks, with that build the zoom function is smooth and the cpu usage is lower. I don't know if that is a bug, a compiler switch missing o something else. I don't have to knowledge to investigate this myself, but I could give more info if somebody needs it and tell me how to obtain it.
Thanks.