why there are two executable gcc in my arm cross tool chain?

Hi there,

I cross build a tool chain for arm-none-eabi targets and find there
are some executable files under folder:

arm-none-eabi/bin/
âââ ar
âââ as
âââ c++
âââ g++
âââ gcc
âââ ld
âââ ld.bfd
âââ nm
âââ objcopy
âââ objdump
âââ ranlib
âââ strip

While similar files under folder:
bin
âââ arm-none-eabi-addr2line
âââ arm-none-eabi-ar
âââ arm-none-eabi-as
âââ arm-none-eabi-c++
âââ arm-none-eabi-c++filt
âââ arm-none-eabi-cpp
âââ arm-none-eabi-elfedit
âââ arm-none-eabi-g++
âââ arm-none-eabi-gcc
âââ arm-none-eabi-gcc-4.7.4
âââ arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar
âââ arm-none-eabi-gcc-nm
âââ arm-none-eabi-gcc-ranlib
âââ arm-none-eabi-gcov
âââ arm-none-eabi-gdb
âââ arm-none-eabi-gdbtui
âââ arm-none-eabi-gprof
âââ arm-none-eabi-ld
âââ arm-none-eabi-ld.bfd
âââ arm-none-eabi-nm
âââ arm-none-eabi-objcopy
âââ arm-none-eabi-objdump
âââ arm-none-eabi-ranlib
âââ arm-none-eabi-readelf
âââ arm-none-eabi-size
âââ arm-none-eabi-strings
âââ arm-none-eabi-strip

I know we use those under top level bin folder normally. But what's
the difference between those under arm-none-eabi/bin and those under
bin? Who will use those under folder arm-none-eabi/bin? Thanks for
your help.

BR,
Terry