Re: Disable libcpp With GCC 4.8?

*huge snip*

>> I can add them...I didn't before because, well, they weren't there.
>
> Yes.  In C, the syntax of an if statement is
>     "if" "(" <condition> ")" <statement>
>
> A <statement> may be a single statement or it may be a brace-enclosed
> block.

Thanks.  Will add them now.

> If you expect to proceed along these lines I really have to urge you
> to learn C.  C is a simple language, easy to learn if you already know
> how to program.  (C++, on the other hand, is quite complex.)

I do...hence my efforts towards getting this toolchain running on my
device, with which I do the majority of my language studies...computer
or otherwise.  Chicken <---> egg.
Technically I already have GCC 4.7 built and installed, but I assumed
(incorrectly apparently)  it would be easy enough to configure and
build 4.8.