Re: Difficulties with binding to functions for semantic actions in a grammar

> I really have no idea what you are asking and your code looks quite complex.

My issue deals with the separation of implementation details for classes into
specific source files.
https://github.com/elfring/boot_parameters/blob/d65ffb55c0643aac8cb02126066252e898b12bf9/boost/parser_def.h#L22

> Can you show a small self-contained example?

I have not constructed a different one so far which can reproduce my
difficulties with the mentioned Boost Spirit/Phoenix template function "bind".

Regards,
Markus