extended asm docs - re-written

I found the existing docs for extended asm to be unclear and incomplete. Rather than just complain and hope someone would fix them, I have re-written them myself.

In general, I wrote a framework to describe the instruction, then cut/pasted the existing text into the appropriate places in the new doc. This has resulted in a complete re-write of section 6.41 (http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc-4.8.0/gcc/Extended-Asm.html) as well as a few new sub-sections.

I have generated a patch file for extend.texi (http://www.LimeGreenSocks.com/gcc/extend.texi.patch), or you can (temporarily) view the html at http://www.limegreensocks.com/gcc/Extended-Asm.html.

No doubt I have violated a dozen of the gcc doc standards, but I believe that overall, the content and format of the changes are a huge improvement over the existing text.

Please let me know what I need to do to have this patch accepted.

dw