Re: Inconsistant exception API: `libgcc_s` and `cc1` don't agree

> With the `--disable-sjlj-exceptions`, it works, for the C language so far.
Seems so there
> is an issue with the SJLJ option. Should I report it as a bug?

It works for the C language alone, but still fails with the Ada language
enabled. Whatever the option: no option for exception API, option to enable
SJLJ, option to disable SJLJ, it always fails when building GNAT, with
errors related to the exception API:

    undefined reference to `__gnat_personality_v0'
    undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_RaiseException'
    undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_ForcedUnwind'

Here there seems to be an inconsistency too as `__gnat_personality_v0` is
for ZCX exception API and it appears with reference to symbols used for SJLJ
exception API, which is explicitly disabled.

Complete logs and stdout and stderr outputs attached.

logs-and-others.tar.xz
<http://gcc.1065356.n5.nabble.com/file/n931363/logs-and-others.tar.xz>