DIGIT EMBROIDERY

Hello

We DIGIT-EMBROIDERY provide digitizing services. We assure you good quality with good turnaround time (6 to 8 Hours). We have been working and

providing Digitizing Services along with services of Vector arts for Screen printing from last 20 years in UK, Canada & United States.

To check our quality and services you can simply send us any LEFT CHEST Logo and we will digitize it FREE of cost, just to let you know how well our

quality and services are.

We accept artworks such as:
jpg, .tif, .gif, .pcx, .cdr, .eps, .pdf, .bmp

Provide you with available digitizing formats:
Tajima DST, Pulse PXF, POF, Barudan FMC, Wings MLS, Melco DOS, Melco DOS
EXP, Melco CND, Toyota, Pfaff and ZSK.

Again thank you for time and patience and please reply me so I can make sure
That you have got my email.