RE: Testing gcj/libgcj with mauve

I again did a clean build, with a fresh mauve directory. This time, I
didn't use the MAUVEDIR variable for the make invocation, but put a
symlink "mauve" in <SRC_DIR>/gcc-4.7.2/libjava/testsuite/libjava.mauve
that points to my mauve directory. This yielded the same failures as
previous attempts (unrecognized configure option "--with-gcj" and an
invalid make target "classes.stamp" (i.e., no rule to make it)).

At this point, I have run out of reasonable ideas to try to get the
gcj/libgcj testing using mauve to work.? While I certainly may be
doing something wrong, I'm beginning to wonder if these failures may
be due to bitrot of this functionality.? If anyone is still using mauve
to test gcj/libgcj builds or has any insight, I'd greatly appreciate
any feedback.

Thanks,
? Mike