Re: removing gcc

2013/2/9 Mahmood Naderan <nt_mahmood@yahoo.com>:
> Hi
> If I install a gcc/g++ from source (./configure && make && make install), how can I remove it and all libc files related to this installation?
>

> Regards,
> Mahmood

Hi Mahmood,

My suggestion is to use '--prefix=dirname' at configure stage.
That specifies the toplevel installation directory and all the
files will be installed under it.

So how to remove the installed gcc stuff and all libc files?
$ rm -rf dirname

Here is a page guiding you to install GCC:
http://gcc.gnu.org/install/index.html

Best regards,
jasonwucj