what AVX (or newer) instructions is gcc likely to emit "in the wild"?

Hi,

I'm preparing to update a disassembler to deal with AVX instructions.  It
would be helpful to have an idea of what instructions the disassembler is
most likely to actually see from gcc-compiled applications "in the wild", so
I can prioritize commonly-used ones.

I can look at avxintrin.h and friends, but I imagine that those are pretty
comprehensive.  Is there any way to get a handle on what AVX (or newer)
instructions are the workhorses, the ones most likely to be emitted when
compiling strictly HLL sources (no use of assembly intrinsics)?

A pretty open-ended question, I know.  Thanks for your indulgence, and any
suggestions you can offer.

Regards,