Re: Watch gcc dumps in vcg

Alex Markin schrieb:

Sometimes I need to watch gcc dumps, represented in vcg. I get them, for example, with `-da -dv' keys. But I didn't find any program that
can correctly draw these graphs. I tried xvcg and aisee, but the
first is terrible, does not support current gcc output and sometimes segfaults, and the second one just does not support current dump
syntax and also it is proprietary.

So what do you use for watching vcg dumps?

Steven reworked the graph dump to spit out GraphViz dot format, cf. http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2012-11/msg01912.html

Maybe you want to have a try...

Johann