Urgent Supplies

 Sir/Madam,

 I browse through your contact and I find some items which we
 have interest in purchasing to our stores in South Africa,Romania
 and here in the USA for urgent supply.I will like to know the FOB
prices per each items plus the shipping cost.

 I also want to know the kind of method you accept for payment.

 I await your quick response so I can proceed with my needed items
 and quantity.Thanks and Regards,

 Cheng Yang
(USA) Pvt. Ltd.
7923, ENGLEWOOD