It Reacts to Strong News

I hope you investors are near your notebooks, because we believe this mining stock too explode significantly this market open! Buzz by marked people connected to Pengram Corporation have told us of a positive property break through that will be made public some time next week!!!

Trade Date: Mon, Oct 29
Company: Pengram Gold Corp
Traded as: P N GM
Market Price: $.045
5 Day Target: .24

Mineral Portfolio : three properties blanketing 12 600 acres in Nevada and British Columbia. At the moment P N GM has slidden to 4.5 cents on minimal buying but we think P N GM should easily blow above $.20 after this press release is released to the masses!