Re: Citing GCC

I would like to cite GCC in my master thesis.>
Unfortunately, neither your FAQ nor Google have been able to help me.
E.g., it is not clear whether I should cite the website or a technical
document.

It seems to me that the best you can do is to cite the site. In addition, you can add a
note saying that documentation, etc., can be found there.

regards,
A.S.

--
Apostolos Syropoulos