Re: Front end development question

Ah perfect. It turns out there was a typo in my Make-lang.in so oasspec.c wasn't getting recompiled.
If I can trouble you with a couple more questions. The first is simple:  for what architecture was gcalc
developed? I am not able to compile some of it natively on OS X. Second, I am wondering at what point
gcc calls lang_parse_file()? My goal for this front end is to parse a language I wrote into C and then have
gcc take over from there. So, if there is anything in there that you might have some advice about I would be
most appreciative.

As always thank you for your time,
Josh